Are you familiar with coworking spaces?
If you’re looking at this website, then for sure you are interested in share houses or would like to live in one. A share house is a place that people share, living together.
A coworking space is a place that people can use, sharing, for work. It’s a free space.
IMAPLUS House is a slightly different kind of share house where you can use this kind of coworking space.
1. What is Coworking Space IMAPLUS?
- Coworking Space IMAPLUS is a coworking space operated by IMAPLUS House.
Located right in front of Kosei Station, this large space is used each day by different kinds of creators, students, adults, and housewives.
This is a place where you can do your own work, study, or interact with other people who use the space in a free and easy way.
Residents of the share house at IMAPLUS can use the coworking space freely from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on weekdays, and from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
2. Ways you can use the coworking space
- IMAPLUS has power sockets, Wi-Fi, and free drinks so you can bring your own laptop or tablet and work.
We also have standing desks and multi-display seats, so you can move ahead with your work even if you’re in Shiga Prefecture, Japan.
At IMAPLUS, we also have a community space right near the entrance where you can interact with all sorts of different people.
3. Examples of use
- Coworking spaces are great when you want to do your own work. When you want to concentrate on your study, you can also use coworking spaces to interact with a larger number of people.
There are no particular rules about what you can’t do, so we would love you to use our coworking space as you please.
We invite you to use our coworking space
as a place to work during your stay, as a new place for you to learn, or as a place to interact with creators and other local people.