Compared to other cities and prefectures, the amount of share houses in Shiga Prefecture itself is very small.
However, if you come from Kyoto by train, it only takes 10 to 30 minutes approximately, and since there are several universities from the south to the north, accessibility is convenient.
We will introduce 3 advantages of living in a share house in that Shiga Prefecture as described.
1. The price of share house rent is inexpensive.
- Currently at Plus House, the rent for one month starts from 45000 yen. Furthermore, that is for a single private room, plus a coworking space that has unlimited usage every day. If you go to a big city, there are also share houses with very cheap prices, but when you think about the size of the room and the accessibility, it might not be such a good place.
However, it is because of the area that maintenance costs for articles can be kept cheap, which can be connected to the cost down in expenses for everyone when living there.
2. You can satisfactorily do shopping for daily living without trouble.
- If you get asked about Shiga Prefecture, you might think what kind of rural place is that?
However, in Shiga, you can buy all the necessary commodities and products for everyday life anywhere. Right now, if you only walk a few minutes away from Plus House, there are convenience stores and shopping centers open 24 hours.
In addition, right now at Plus, we are lending out bicycles, so if you use a bicycle, you can travel out to even more areas.
Even if it is the countryside, it also does not count as a big city and is still an area where you can live your daily life without any trouble.
3. It does not qualify as a big city and there are not many people so you can live comfortably.
- Lastly, this might be the biggest advantage of a Shiga Prefecture share house.
Although quite distant from major cities like Tokyo and Osaka, compared to areas with countless people everywhere, in the case of Shiga, if you walk about 5 minutes away from a train station, you will find most places have few people and you can easily spend time at your own pace.
Additionally, the morning rush for commuting to work or school is not as crowded as compared to bigger cities. Nature is also nearby so you can pleasantly pass the time.
Best of all, there is Japan’s biggest lake, Lake Biwa, with sightseeing spots even Japanese people do not know about. You can enjoy areas of Japan that still have not been seen.
Because it is not a big metropolis nor the small countryside (there are rural places of course), it is a merit that you can experience living in a share house in Shiga.
Now, Plus House wants to live in a share house in Shiga Prefecture! You can meet and intermingle with people from various countries and we also enthusiastically welcome people who want to do their own business as well.